Tetris Effect: Connected Patch 1.1.3 (3/22/21)
——–Patch notes v1.1.3——–
[Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Win10 PC]
- [PC] Fixed an issue where closing SteamVR in 2D mode with a VR headset connected would close the app.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in multiplayer where a player’s drop in SR was calculated as 0 when they lost to an opponent with a loss count above a certain value.
- * Due to this bug, players’ SR in all the different modes is generally higher than we intended; we may adjust SR to account for this sometime in the future.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where your SR in a given mode could be copied to another mode after gaining SR due to your opponent disconnecting.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where some players’ Tier icon would not update to the correct icon.
- [XB1/XSX] Fixed an issue where colors in certain environments were oversaturated after HDR was turned off in Options.
- [PC] Fixed an issue in VR Mode where some UI elements such as the Zone Meter or Countdown numbers weren’t updating if they were out of sight.
- [ALL] Fixed an issue where controllers didn’t vibrate in Multiplayer Local Matches, even if vibration was enabled in Options.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where playing 40 Ranked Matches in CONNECTED VS Mode would not unlock the appropriate avatar.
- * If you completed this goal at any point, the avatar will unlock after you apply this update.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where the ZONE ATK/MIN stat was being calculated incorrectly in ZONE BATTLE.
- * Due to this bug we will be resetting the stats of ATTACKS PER MINUTE, ZONE ATTACKS PER MINUTE, and MAX ZONE ATTACK in STATS: MULTIPLAYER in this update.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in CONNECTED and CONNECTED VS. Modes where the Boss’s defensive “comets,” statistics for the results screen, and EXP gains were carried over to the next game after RETRYing.
- [ALL] Fixed some unexpected behaviors when certain pairs of blitzes (Twins & Giant, for example) were triggered in succession in CONNECTED or CONNECTED VS Modes.
- [ALL] Fixed a visual glitch where lines completed during the Connected Zone sometimes displayed incorrectly in CONNECTED or CONNECTED VS Modes.
- [ALL] Fixed a visual glitch that occurred when a player topped out just before the Matrices combined in CONNECTED or CONNECTED VS Modes.
- [ALL] Fixed an issue where the incorrect music played when a new SCORE ATTACK or CLASSIC SCORE ATTACK game was started at the same Speed Level as the last game.
INITIAL ROTATION, INITIAL HOLD, AND ROTATION SYSTEM FIXES. Note: If you don’t already know what these terms mean, chances are this will not interest you 🙂
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where the rotation offsets of Z Tetriminos were incorrect.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes unexpectedly end in higher levels of Master Mode or Score Attack when Initial Hold and Initial Rotation was enabled.
IMPROVEMENTS IN LOCAL MATCH PLAYER SETTINGS:
- [ALL] Settings modified in the Option menus are now reflected in the Player Settings menu within Multiplayer (including keyboard settings).
COMMON KNOWN ISSUES (not a comprehensive list):
- [PC] On certain PC configurations, a cloud save dialogue window can appear “under” the game when launching, effectively stopping the game from starting. If you experience this issue, please go to Startup > Right-click on Tetris Effect Connected > More > Run As Administrator, and the cloud save dialog window should appear on top of the game.
PC users: Please open the Microsoft Store page to download the latest version!
パッチの内容 v1.1.3 (Japanese translation)