Tetris Effect: Connected Patch 1.1.2 (1/25/21)
——–Patch notes v1.1.2——–
[Xbox Series X|S, Xbox, Win10 PC]
- [XB1/XSX] Fixed a bug where switching Xbox accounts while the game is paused can cause the save data of the switched-to account to be overwritten by the save data of the switched-from account. (Each profile on one console should have separate save data for the game.)
- [ALL] Fixed an issue where Overall SR was not calculated correctly for some players playing CONNECTED. Due to this fix, some players might see a change in their Overall SR when they log in.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug where some player’s Tier icon didn’t match their Overall SR.
- [ALL] Fixed TETRIS RATE in the Stats of Classic Score Attack Mode to display as a percentage.
- [ALL] Fixed a bug in the THEATER section of Journey Mode where enabling LOOP in certain stages could lead to a softlock.
- [PC] Fixed a bug where Match Options in a FRIEND MATCH were not selectable with a mouse.
- [ALL] Fixed a graphic glitch in CONNECTED VS. Mode that occured when the Boss cleared a normal line on the same frame as a garbage line of theirs was being cleared.
- [ALL] Updated the code so Tetriminos continue to appear in the same order for all players when Next Area is selected in CONNECTED Mode.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the correct amount of particles didn’t appear when GRAPHIC OPTIONS > PARTICLE VOLUME was set to MIN.
- [PC] Added a warning message at launch if the save data did not load correctly due to failed cloud sync.
MORE INITIAL ROTATION and INITIAL HOLD IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES: DETAILS (NOT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST). Note: If you don’t already know what these terms mean, chances are this will not interest you 🙂
- Fixed an issue where the Tetrimino in the Hold Queue could appear to “revert back” in some cases when an initial hold was triggered on the first check and cancelled on the second check.
- Fixed an issue where the game would end unexpectedly in some cases (like in Master mode) with initial hold or initial rotation enabled.
- Fixed an issue in CONNECTED Mode where the orientation of the current Tetrimino would revert back to its original state in some cases when a player with the initial rotation enabled received blitzes.
- Fixed an issue in CONNECTED Mode where the initial rotation would be triggered for a player with the option enabled when the NO SPIN blitz was active.
- Fixed an issue in CONNECTED VS where the orientation of the current Tetrimino would revert back to its original state when a person playing as the Boss has the initial rotation enabled and clears a garbage line.
COMMON KNOWN ISSUES (not a comprehensive list):
- [PC] If SteamVR is installed on PC, even if the VR device disconnected, SteamVR will launch when you launch the app.
- [PC] If you launch in 2D mode while you have SteamVR installed and a VIVE headset connected, closing SteamVR will close the app.
We are currently looking into a fix to address these issues.
- [PC] On certain PC configurations, a cloud save dialogue window can appear “under” the game when launching, effectively stopping the game from starting. If you experience this issue, please go to Start > Right-click on Tetris Effect Connected > More > Run As Administrator, and the cloud save dialog window should appear on top of the game.
- [PC] Launching the game without syncing your save data with the cloud can cause your game save to be overwritten (syncing can fail when there is a heavy network load). If a cloud sync system message appears when you launch the game, do not proceed until the sync is complete, or, if you see the message “we could not sync your data with the cloud,” please quit the game immediately using Alt-F4, check your network connection, and restart the game to try to successfully sync again. Not doing so will start the game with new (empty) save data which can cause your game save data to be automatically overwritten once the game auto-saves, which it does often.
PC users: Please open the Microsoft Store page to download the latest version!
パッチの内容 v1.1.2 (Japanese translation)