TETRIS® EFFECT: CONNECTED
BETA TEST TERMS
NOTE: AS SPECIFIED BELOW, YOU ARE NOT TO PUBLICLY STREAM OR SHARE SCREENS, VIDEO, IMPRESSIONS, OR ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME UNTIL ON OR AFTER
JUNE 23, 2021, 8pm PDT.
Updated on 6.15.2021
Thank you for agreeing to participate in the beta test for Tetris® Effect: Connected (the “Beta Program”) offered by Enhance Experience Inc. and its affiliates (“Enhance”). These Beta Test Terms apply to your participation in the Beta Program and apply to your access and use of the Tetris Effect: Connected game, including all modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates, additions, derivative works, documentation and related material thereof (collectively, the “Game”).
AS A BETA TESTER, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BETA TEST TERMS (THESE “TERMS”). USING OR ACCESSING THE GAME INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ESTABLISHES A BINDING AND EXECUTED WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ENHANCE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE GAME OR PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA PROGRAM.
1. Terms of Service. Your access and use of the Game is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the End User License Agreement, located at https://www.tetriseffect.game/privacy-policy-and-user-agreement/, as amended by Enhance from time to time (the “EULA”), including the disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability therein. The EULA is hereby incorporated by reference in this Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and the EULA, these Terms will control.
2. Use. Enhance grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install, access and use the Game on a single device solely for beta testing and evaluation from the Effective Date of this Agreement until July 5, 2021, 11:59pm PDT, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. You will not use the Game for any purpose other than for your own personal non-commercial use. You confirm that you are at least thirteen (13) years old and are authorized to enter into this Agreement.
3. Cooperation. In consideration for receiving early access to the Game, you will notify Enhance of any ideas, suggestions or other feedback that you may have regarding the Game and Beta Program (“Feedback”), and you hereby assign to Enhance all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to such Feedback.
4. Closed and Owner’s Beta Periods. During the closed beta period, starting on the date these terms are agreed to and lasting until June 23, 2021, 8:00pm PDT (“Closed Beta Period”), you agree that you will not (a) disclose the Game, Beta Program or the ideas, techniques, information and concepts contained therein (collectively, “Confidential Information”), to any third party without the prior written consent of Enhance, (b) use any Confidential Information other than to participate in the Beta Program, (c) copy or create any derivative works of the Game or any portion thereof (including screenshots and recordings thereof), or (d) use the Game for any purpose except for your personal non-commercial use and for beta testing purposes only.
During the owner’s beta period from June 23, 2021, 8pm PDT until July 5, 2021, 11:59pm PDT (“Owner’s Beta Period”), you agree to abide by the terms of the EULA.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. WITHOUT LIMITING the DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN the EULA, YOU expressly acknowledge that the GAME is CURRENTLY IN A BETA PHASE OF DEVELOPMENT, IS not at a level of functionality, performance, SECURITY or compatibility of a commercial, production-level PRODUCT OR SERVICE and may have defects or deficiencies which cannot or may not be corrected by ENHANCE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME REMAINS WITH YOU. in no event shall enhance be liable for any damage arising out of the use or inability to use the GAME, even if enhance has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement (including the EULA, as incorporated by reference herein) is the entire agreement between you and Enhance relating to your participation in the Beta Program and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, and representations with respect to its subject matter.
7. Effective Date. This Contract shall become effective starting on the date of agreement to these Terms (the “Effective Date”).