Tetris Effect: Connected Patch 1.0.9 (12/14/20)
——–Patch notes v1.0.9——–
[Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Win 10 PC]
- Fixed an issue with Overall SR not updating correctly sometimes when playing as a guest (e.g. not a host) in Multiplayer Ranked Matches.
- Fixed an issue with “Top %” not updating immediately sometimes when playing as a guest in Multiplayer Ranked Matches.
- Fixed a bug that boosted Zone Attacks in Zone Battle Mode by behaving as if the player had scored one more Combo than they had.
- Fixed a bug that could get players stuck in a repeating loading loop when trying to create a game in Friend Match (triggered by that player being in a lobby or match where the host left and forced them to exit).
- Fixed a bug where Zone would not trigger in Connected Mode if all players died just before entering the Zone, and selected “Retry.”
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after the results screen when playing as a guest (e.g. not a host) in a Friend Match in Area 5 of Connected Mode.
- Added a 20-second time limit to set the Speed Level in Ranked Matches of Score Attack and Classic Score Attack (a 10-second countdown will begin if the host does not set the Speed Level after 10 seconds).
- Adjusted behavior when soft-dropping Tetriminos in the Zone of Connected Mode to have them lock down after .5 seconds of touching the stack (in attempts to prevent teammates having to wait for soft-dropping players who don’t realize it’s still their turn).
- EXP needed until next avatar in multiplayer is now displayed.
COMMON KNOWN ISSUES (not a comprehensive list):
- [PC] On certain PC configurations, a cloud save dialogue window can appear “under” the game when launching, effectively stopping the game from starting. If you experience this issue, please go to Startup > Right-click on Tetris Effect Connected > More > Run As Administrator, and the cloud save dialog window should appear on top of the game.
FYI HARDCORE CLASSIC TETRIS STANS:
- Tetrimino generator in Classic Score Attack Mode tweaked to mirror the original game even more closely (a very, very minor, very specific tweak — second rolls now use bitshifted values of first roll, rather than being random, if you must know).
PC users: Please open the Microsoft Store page to download the latest version!
パッチの内容 v1.0.9 (Japanese translation)