Tetris Effect: Connected Patch 1.0.8 (12/3/20)
——–Patch notes v1.0.8——–
[Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Win 10 PC]
- [PC] Fixed an issue where shadows still appeared in Score Attack and Classic Score Attack even when the SHADOW QUALITY graphic option was set to OFF.
- Fixed a visual glitch in Ranked or Friend Classic Score Attack Matches, where opponent’s Tetrimino could sometimes appear to move slightly upward on your screen when the opponent rotated their Tetrimino.
- Fixed an issue in Zone Battle in Ranked or Friend Matches where lag made it possible for the game to only register one player’s attack if both players attacked at almost the same time.
- [PC] Fixed a rare bug with certain graphic cards that could cause the game to crash when both players entered the Zone in Zone Battle Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Zone Battle Mode where certain effects would remain on screen and could lead to lag.
- Fixed an issue in Zone Battle Mode where it was sometimes possible for a 3rd match to start after someone had won 2-0.
COMMON KNOWN ISSUES (not a comprehensive list):
- [PC] On certain PCs. when launching the game, cloud save dialogue appears under the game, making it unable to launch. For players experiencing this issue please go to Startup–>Right Click on Tetris Effect Connected> More> Run as administrator. This will make the cloud save UI appear on top of the game.
PC users: Please open the Microsoft Store page to download the latest version!
パッチの内容 v1.0.8 (Japanese translation)