Tetris Effect: Connected Patch 1.0.7 (11/27/20)
——–Patch notes v1.0.7——–
[Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Win 10 PC]
NOTE: 1.0.7 players can only play Ranked Match with 1.0.7 players; PC players please make sure to update your game before playing online. (Friend Match can still match players of different versions but will cause sync issues.)
- [PC] Fixed a bug that prevented WIN markers from updating in Multiplayer Matches when the PARTICLE VOLUME graphic option was set to MIN.
- Fixed a bug that caused players’ highest-ever SR to register to some leaderboards, rather than their current SR.
- Updated how some players’ Tier is determined (to better deal with limits on the Xbox Live leaderboards): Tiers 2-7 now based on SR alone, while Tiers 8-10 remain based on your SR and place in Rankings.
- Updated how players’ % in “Top x%” is determined (to better deal with limits on the Xbox Live leaderboards); also, changed so that only players in the top 10,000 in a given mode will have “Top x%” appear in that mode’s banner.
- [PC] Adjusted Metamorphosis to minimize problems with the stage on some PCs when GRAPHIC QUALITY is set to HIGH, EPIC, or CUSTOM.
- [ALL] Streamlined code in Score Attack and Classic Score Attack Modes to improve overall performance (especially at Speed Lv transitions).
- [XB1, PC] Optimized shadow quality in Score Attack and Classic Score Attack Modes to improve performance.
- [PC] Reduced background Tetriminos in Score Attack and Classic Score Attack stage when OPTIONS > GRAPHICS > GRAPHIC QUALITY is set to LOW to improve performance.
- [XB1] Optimized visual effects in Connected and Connected Vs. Modes to improve overall performance.
- [ALL] Fixed an issue in Friend / Local Matches of Connected Vs. Mode, where the game would not accept inputs from a topped-out team member if players chose “Retry” after the previous game ended with the Boss topping out while a team member was also topped out.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where players who earned one Boss’s avatar unlocked a different Boss’s avatar instead; players who unlocked an avatar due to the bug will keep that avatar, but also should have the correct avatar unlocked when they update to 1.0.7.
COMMON KNOWN ISSUES (not a comprehensive list):
- When playing as a guest (not a host) in Multiplayer Ranked Matches, sometimes the Overall SR display does not update immediately. However, your correct Overall SR is being tracked, and will update if you back out of and re-enter the Multiplayer menu.
- When playing as a guest (not a host) in Multiplayer Ranked Matches, the Top x% display does not update immediately. The Top %s is only re-assessed correctly the next time the game is closed and restarted.
- [XSX/S, XB1] After suspending and resuming the game, there can be difficulties sending / accepting invites or joining online sessions. For now, if you encounter this issue, please quit and restart the game.
- [PC] Switching profiles mid-game does not work.
- [PC] Alt-Tab causing the game to hang on some PC configurations.
PC users: Please open the Microsoft Store page to download the latest version!
パッチの内容 v1.0.7 (Japanese translation)