Tetris Effect: Connected is coming to Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PC and Xbox Game Pass on November 10, 2020.
Tetris Effect: Connected adds an all-new robust multiplayer expansion to the huge variety of addictive and innovative single-player modes that Tetris Effect is known for, and is optimized native 4K / 60 fps visuals (Xbox Series X and PC versions).
Later in Summer 2021, the multiplayer expansion will be made available as a free update to all other existing versions of Tetris Effect (PS4, Epic Games Store, Oculus Quest).
The new multiplayer expansion joins the 10-plus single-player modes already included in the original Tetris Effect.
Development is being handled by the same team of Monstars Inc. and Resonair as the original Tetris Effect, with additional coding and networking help from Tokyo-based Stage Games.
- Online or Local co-op and competitive play for 1-3 players (1-2 competitive, 1-3 co-op, with CPU players available)
- Ranked and unranked play, matchmaking, and player progression for unlockable avatars
- Cross-play between all Xbox Platforms: Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows 10 (PC)
- The entire Tetris® Effect single-player game also included
- Smart Delivery means Xbox One owners can upgrade to Xbox Series X any time for free
- Available for sale or via Xbox Game Pass at launch